For anyone upgrading BEPU. I'm just a guy by the way.
I decided to upgrade my project from version 0.4 to 0.9
So I started by swapping the DLL over and re-adding the reference
As you'd imagine there were some compiler errors.
I went round these errors on my large project and using find/replace
I'm sure someone will want this some day
Code: Select all
CHANGE THESE THINGS
space.addEntity() to space.add()
PrimitiveToolbox.constructHexahedronPhysConvexPolyhedron() to new Box()
Entity.getPosition() to Entity.centerPosition
StaticTriangle to Triangle
PhysSphere to Sphere
Entity.friction to Entity.dynamicFriction
CompoundBody.getBodies() to CompoundBody.subBodies()
Entity.rotation to Entity.rotationMatrix to Entity.orientationMatrix
Entity.getMargin() to Entity.collisionMargin
Entity.compoundLinearVelocity to Entity.linearVelocity
Entity.compoundAngularVelocity to Entity.angularVelocity
PhysicallySimulated to Entity.isPhysicallySimulated
Thanks to the creator.