New documentation; what needs explaining?

Post and discuss features you'd like to see in the BEPUphysics library.
Norbo
Site Admin

New documentation; what needs explaining?

Post by Norbo »

I'm planning a revamp of the documentation to coincide with v0.5.0 (possibly) or v0.6.0 (more likely). The goal would be to go beyond API details, providing a handy reference for common or complex tasks. The format is currently planned to be a single .pdf manual so that it can be more easily searched and accessed offline. Of course, I'll be keeping the current website documentation updated until the new documentation is ready.

If anyone has any suggestions on content or organization, I'd like to hear them.
Fe_Yoshi

Re: New documentation; what needs explaining?

Post by Fe_Yoshi »

Testing

I suggest we hear moar things about the actual game. I miss all those neet things. Even just put up that stuff on homepage ?D:

Edit: Hey I just went into my Control Panel to change time and it said I had a Warning Level of 1, is that the normal or am I special ?:D what are the other levels ^.^
It's simple, just take the hydraulic phase ship emulator and attach it to the photon particle emitter, BAM, new tower!
Norbo
Site Admin

Post by Norbo »

Well I'm referring specifically to the physics engine documentation here, the other stuff (new stuff!) will be coming in due time. :)
mattbettcher

Post by mattbettcher »

First, great engine Norbo.

As for topics that could use more explaining I would say -
Dynamic Heightmaps
Engine settings
Water simulation
Multi-threading sample

Also if you wouldn't mind sending me some info on the fee's associated with using your engine I'd appreciate it.

mattbettcher@gmail.com