For anyone upgrading BEPU. I'm just a guy by the way.
I decided to upgrade my project from version 0.4 to 0.9
So I started by swapping the DLL over and re-adding the reference
As you'd imagine there were some compiler errors.
I went round these errors on my large project and using find/replace
I'm sure someone will want this some day
Code: Select all
CHANGE THESE THINGS space.addEntity() to space.add() PrimitiveToolbox.constructHexahedronPhysConvexPolyhedron() to new Box() Entity.getPosition() to Entity.centerPosition StaticTriangle to Triangle PhysSphere to Sphere Entity.friction to Entity.dynamicFriction CompoundBody.getBodies() to CompoundBody.subBodies() Entity.rotation to Entity.rotationMatrix to Entity.orientationMatrix Entity.getMargin() to Entity.collisionMargin Entity.compoundLinearVelocity to Entity.linearVelocity Entity.compoundAngularVelocity to Entity.angularVelocity PhysicallySimulated to Entity.isPhysicallySimulated
Thanks to the creator.