Adding Model and terrain

Discuss any questions about BEPUphysics or problems encountered.
Sajan

Adding Model and terrain

Post by Sajan »

Dear all,
I am new to this xna and BEPU. SOme friends recommend this to me SO I am here.
I have one question.
I have a model in fbx format and a world (a terrain) I want to add it to a fresh new game but I can't find how to add it.
Please do help me in adding those.
thanks
Fe_Yoshi

Re: Adding Model and terrain

Post by Fe_Yoshi »

I hear the plus sign is good at addition, here it is: +
Use carefully, it is known to devourer the unwary. Many a horror story are based around the aftermath of such events.
It's simple, just take the hydraulic phase ship emulator and attach it to the photon particle emitter, BAM, new tower!
Sajan

Post by Sajan »

yes adding is done
but
how to display the model on the screen?

I am unable to display models on the screen.
Please help me how to do it.
thanks
Norbo
Site Admin

Post by Norbo »

I would recommend starting with the Getting Started demo, which covers adding a static mesh and aligning it with a graphical model (among other things).

The documentation tab on codeplex also has a lot of other reference material and the main source download includes the BEPUphysicsDemos project, which has about 40 different samples of how to set up physics simulations.

However, the physics engine is blind to graphics in general. It doesn't know or care about how things get put on the screen. For learning more about graphics specifically, I would recommend checking out resources targeted more closely at what you need. The XNA website has a lot of them.