PPFF

Discuss topics related to Bepu Entertainment.
Zukarakox
Not a Site Admin

Post by Zukarakox »

sry I take that back, he sent me an email last sunday with a picture of an untextured spaceship, it looks prty nice o.O
i has multiple toes
cosmixy

Post by cosmixy »

Here's a spaceship for another project that wasn't used, if you want.
Do you still have my email?
Exterminatorz

Post by Exterminatorz »

Zukarakox wrote:sry I take that back, he sent me an email last sunday with a picture of an untextured spaceship, it looks prty nice o.O
The TA Spring lobby has some very nice pplz :D
People say don't feed the trolls. Don't listen to them, I really don't want to starve.
Zukarakox
Not a Site Admin

Post by Zukarakox »

i has no idea comixity :D
mine is Zukarakox@comcast.net
i has multiple toes
Fe_Yoshi

Re: PPFF

Post by Fe_Yoshi »

How goes it?
It's simple, just take the hydraulic phase ship emulator and attach it to the photon particle emitter, BAM, new tower!
Zukarakox
Not a Site Admin

Re: PPFF

Post by Zukarakox »

I think I have the plenum stabilizers configured correctly, but I'm working on a genetic algorithm to tune my ferrocores. The plan is that the delta gain will be much more than by hand or a dibismium tuner rigging. My problem is that I can't get an accurate enough reading from the Terradex system that is controlling the ferrocore orientation. I'm hoping I can get the delta high enough to get some real results from this old machine.
Also: Has anyone successfully transplanted a DPM from a VX5 to an older model? I think it would be possible to find one from a broken VX5 module, but I don't know if the transductor standoffs from the VX4 module could handle the force from the teritary rockers.
Today I relocated the the Terradex farther away from the oscillation chamber, and it only set me back about $5.00 for the longer cable. I'm still waiting on the cyclobenzohexatane dampeners to come in. The scope from the Terradex is giving me an odd readout now. The normally Cornu shaped trace is looking more Oroboros after moving the the module away from the oscillation chamber. Here's a picture of the readout: [1] http://i.imgur.com/07ljd.png
i has multiple toes